Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Flu Shot

Well mistake number one was not getting my flu shot my first year of teaching.  Wow am I paying for it now :(  I'm slowly getting better and trying to rest ALOT so I can get back to my lovely kiddos.  It's crazy what a few days away from them does for you!  I'm also glad I have a sweet husband that takes good care of me, even though I pretty much made us have a yucky Valentines day....that's when it all started.  He even surprised me with a dessert from our favorite bakery and we are just now getting around to eating it.  He's too good to me!

Even though I've been sick I've gotten awfully caught up on my new obsession....Lost!  I totally know why people when crazy about that show...even though 24 will always hold a place in my heart.

I'm very excited for spring break this year because I get to go to Dallas...yes for a whole week!  I already have a slumber party planned with my best friend Mollie and I couldn't be more excited.  Mom and J are taking off a few days and we are getting to see some friends on Friday night!  We miss everybody so much so it will be so fun to finally spend some time with all my loves!  If you'll be there and are free for a coffee, lunch, or breakfast let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment