Saturday, December 4, 2010

Prayers for a Baby Answered

No, no, not us :)

Last year Sean and I jokingly prayed that a teacher would get pregnant in the Spring of 2010 so I could have a long term sub job after I finished student teaching.  God is good!  I got a call from a wonderful district yesterday offering me a long term sub position for a 4th grade reading and social studies classroom!  She's due over the Christmas break so I'll start the beginning of January!  Even though I'm nervous about being in a 4th grade room, I'm very excited because I have been wanting to try an upper grade classroom, especially reading and social studies!  Pray that God would teach me and make me a better teacher through this process.  As my Dad said yesterday, "Your classroom is your mission field," so pray that I see it as that everyday.


Don't forget to sign up for a Perspectives class that is in your area for the Spring semester.  I know it looks expensive but it's worth it! Perspectives has been the best experience for Sean and I!

1 comment:

  1. what a huge blessing little mellie!!!!! I am so so so excited and can't wait to hear about the crazies in your classroom! :-)

    ReplyDelete