Thursday, December 16, 2010

Early Precious Baby

Well I got a call on Tuesday night saying that the teacher's water broke and if I could start Wednesday.  Of course I was very excited to start, and very excited for Slay Broke to enter the world.  Lucky for me, it's the last  bit of the year so my days have consisted for Christmas parties, hot chocolate, desserts, movies, and coloring.  The kids are delightful and I'm so excited to get to teach them for a short while next semester.  Tomorrow is our field trip and everyone in the elementary is going to Tinseltown to see a movie.  Of course it was 70 degrees on Tuesday and it's looking like snow for our Friday!  Only in Texas right?  Pray that it goes smoothly, safely, and that no little babies get too cold!


CONGRATULATIONS KRISTIN AND GARRETT! I can't wait for ya'll to finally get married!  I couldn't be more excited for ya'll, and know and pray that God is going to do big things with ya'lls relationship!


We are all getting very excited about the ski trip coming up soon!  Even though I'm TERRIFIED to ski, I'm going to suck it up and try it out again :)  Pictures will be posted after!  We are EVEN MORE excited about Christmas coming up and getting to see both of our wonderful families! 


Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment