Sunday, March 20, 2011

"I'm taking up blogging!"

After many people have asked my about our "blog" I have decided it's about time I start updating it!

Spring break this year was fast and furious!  It started off with Mrs. Townsend and Brian coming up to stay for a  few days!  We went shopping, got pedicures, read books, and ate lots!  Sean and I took them to Triple J's and Fuzzy's for dinner which are two of our favorite in LBK.  I got very used to Sean not studying as much, and now I'm sad it's back to the books!  It will be worth it in the end.  My friend Stephanie always has to remind me "Only two more years!"

Once we had said our good-byes on Thursday morning to them, I went and picked up Mollie from the Lubbock "laundry-mat, truck stop, and airport."  We had so much fun!  We laid out, we had margs, we watched basketball, we went on walks!  It was wonderful to have my wonderful friend here for awhile!  I love that it's still the same fun since we were little :)
Watching the A&M game at Chimy's!

Us being us after La Diosa girls night!

Now it's the start of a new week and I'm looking forward to getting back out to Roosevelt to sub.  It has truly become a home away from home and I love working out there...even if it is only to sub!

No comments:

Post a Comment