Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chazown: Define Your Vision


I finally finished the Hunger Games trilogy books, and I absolutely loved them!  If you haven't read them you defiantly should!  They are quite addicting so beware :)

Now I'm onto the next book, one recommended by my lovely principal Mrs. Bayer!  It's called Chazown by Craig Groeschel, and really about finding and defining your vision for your life based on what Christ has planned for you!  So far I've read one chapter and it already seems challenging.


"When there is no vision for a godly family, you have a 50 perfect chance of ending up divorced.  Where there is no vision for meaningful work, people live for five o'clock.  They really just exist.  Their goal is to survive--to pay bills, stay married, keep the kids out of jail."

"When God gives you His vision, HE also gives you the ability to get it done."

No comments:

Post a Comment