Saturday, April 30, 2011

Not Quite a Chaco's Girl

One of Sean and I's favorite stores in Lubbock is Mountain Hideaway.  It sells camping equipment, clothes, shoes, fishing stuff etc.  Since I've been dating Sean, I have joined the Townsend's to CO many times.  We have all of our backpacks, camping gear, hiking boots (oh yes), and my favorite zip off pants thanks to Mr. T!

Well today at Mountain Hideaway they were having an Arbor Day sale that included 30-70% off so much stuff.  I would be lying if I said I didn't pick up a pair of chaco's and try them on, but I just cannot do it.  I may sometimes desire to be granola, but I just can't do the chacos.  I did however find a wonderful alternate, but you're not allowed to judge me on this.  I bought myself a pair of EXTREMELY comfortable Teva Olowahu sandals that I think are cute, if you're going for the Colorado look :)  I got them for super cheap, so it was defiantly worth it.
Thanks to my fabulous sister Jennifer I am also even more obsessed with Bethenny Frankel/Happy from Bethenny Ever After.  When they came to visit she brought me THE Skinnygirl Margarita, and it's delicious!  We had some while planning our fab New York trip, to feel very newyorkish, and then surprised me with ANOTHER bottle in our wine cooler when they left.  Jen you're the best, and I can't wait to spend a week with you and mom in NY!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment