Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom who is strong, beautiful, positive, and joyful because of her love for Christ.  She has given so much to our family, and I'm grateful that I have a wonderful mom like her.  She is not only a role model mom, but wife, and friend.  Can't wait to spend a whole week (practically) in NY with you!








Today is not only Mother's day, but the day Sean starts his intense studying for, what we like to call Step by Step...aka Step 1!  We had a wonderful break weekend before he started the craziness.  Thanks to groupon, we went to the Lubbock Symphony, got a few car things fixed, laid out at the rec pool, ate at his favorite Blue Sky, and saw "Something Borrowed" which was pretty cute!  All in all in was a much needed weekend.  Both of us are ready to start this studying, and both of us are ready to get it over with!  


Please be praying for him that he has a renewed strength everyday and keeps in perspective what all this is for...to glorify Christ and further his kingdom.  Be praying that I would be patient and not selfish with my "needs," and that I would truly serve my husband as the church is supposed to serve God.

No comments:

Post a Comment