Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 days and counting

Alright ladies and gents...3 more study days till Sean's test!  He's doing wonderful, but very ready to get it over!  I'm so proud of how disciplined he has been, and I know he's going to absolutely rock this test!

The other morning I was sitting across from him while he was studying, and I was looking at diy/decorating blogs (don't judge) and I asked him if I could quiz him!  He gladly handed over his 2 inch book that he's been going through.  I opened it up and he already know what was on that page...he seriously has photographic memory!  I stumbled through pronouncing the words and, with his help, eventually spit out a question.  Ya'll he rocked it!  He knew every answer and could just say these crazy words!  Sean seriously amazes me with all that knowledge he has packed into his head :)

**Hopefully he won't read this blog cause he hates when I brag on him :)  I'm supposed to though!

Please keep praying for:
-Townsend family
-Sean's test (all day on Monday)
-Direction for next year
-Peace as we are getting ready to change directions in our lives
-Carpenters as they get ready to move to Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment