Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Circle Trilogy

Right now I'm reading The Circle Trilogy books by Ted Dekker.  I just finished the second one, Red, this morning and can't wait to pick up the last one, White.  Normally I'm not into christian fiction as they can be a little cheesy sometime, but Sean told me to read them so I did.  


After finishing Red, it truly is like experiencing God through literature.  I don't want to give anything away in case you read it, which I strongly recommend, but they way Dekker parallels Christianity is incredible.  If you need a good summer read, pick it up! 


I need more summer reads though, so if you have any let me know!


My new obsession, other than SYTYCD, is a website called pinterest.  I could literally spend a few hours on this thing thanks to Mrs. Julie Eyehorn! It's really helping me organize my thoughts about decorating, recipes, and diy projects....and if you know me at all you know I need some help with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment