Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I love summer and all that it includes!  Laying out by the pool, yummy fruit, grilling outside with friends, etc.  Well here are a few of my new obsessions this summer:

Neutragena Pink Grapefruit face wash.  I usually use the original, but saw this one at Target and it just smells so dang good!

I would take a picture of the one I bought yesterday, but I ALREADY ATE IT ALL!  It was only one of those baby watermelons, but I wouldn't put it past me to eat a huge one either.

So I didn't even really like Sangria, but bought this one to give it a try and truly love it!  It's Market Street brand "Patio Sangria."  It's super delicious and great on these hot summer nights!  I can't wait to bring it to grill with friends!

Jen is totally going to make fun of me for this, but I'm really into the Ted Dekker Circle Trilogy books!  Currently I'm reading the second one, Red, and stayed up a little too late last night reading it.  Sean always gets me hooked on these weird books that we both love :)

Strawberries and Rhubard!  I haven't actually made this yet but plan on making it tonight for dessert.  I got this recipe from Skinny Taste and can't wait to try it.  Everyone is obsessing over rhubarb right now and I've never had it!  I'm really excited to see how it taste!

If you know me at all, you know I love the summer series "So You Think You Can Dance!"  I'm not going to lie, I actually call in and vote for my favorite dancers.  My dream is to be on this show....I said it was a dream :)


red velvet in a jar
Cupcakes in a jar!  My new favorite project I'll be trying soon!



Have a great day ya'll...it's another windy, hot day out here in Lubbock :)  Guess that means no laying out...I should probably be packing anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment