Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anniversary Celebrations & My Little/BIG Projects

Anniversary Celebrations


I THINK I already blogged about this but I can't remember :)  Here are some pictures from our wonderful ONE year anniversary....happiest year of my life!

The "top" of our wedding cake...kinda :)  We forgot to order one
so our fabulous Mom & Dad got us a look alike!  They are so sweet and it's DELICIOUS!

Yes ladies and gentlemen we had rack of lamb for our anniversary!
It was incredible and Sean cooked it perfectly.
I did however decide I just can't eat lamb...they are so helpless!

Our wonderful anniversary dinner...we were very excited about the wine!
And Sean got me beautiful flowers :)
Don't judge our no decorations...hey we just moved in!

My Little Projects

I'm not only addicted to Pinterest, I'm actually trying to do some of the things instead of just wishing my home looked like it.  Ok, so I just started my crafts today but that is something!  Also, since we have no money (haha) I've become quite thrifty along with some other fabulous young friends.  I'm a thrifty chick/french farmhouse/modern rustic blog wanna be :)

Before...ugly vase with a roach in it!

After...chic and lovely!

Memories jar

What's for dinner dry erase marker board!...super easy to make and I think pretty cute!


Garage sale....$2

After...cute entry way table decor
with the "We do" sayings 


The Big One......

Before...Sean's dresser from childhood

After...cottage white with a sea kelp green top
hopefully antique looking

For our first project it's not too bad!  Still collecting knobs at
Hobby Lobby on sale :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the color you used for the vase the dresser looks great! Way to be thrifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel--First of all...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Cannot believe it's already been a year since we were dancing the night away at your wedding. So happy for you two love birds.

    Second of all--YOU GO GIRL! I love all of your crafty projects. I too am trying to actually DO the stuff on pinterest and not just "wish" that my house would look like that. What color is the blue vase? Did you spray it or hand paint it? Everything turned out great--especially the dresser. Doesn't it feel good to know you can revamp a look with a small can of paint? Can't wait for more of your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooooooove the dresser! can you make me one?! :)

    ReplyDelete