Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sean and I's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY was the other day, and I can't believe it still.  We are a wonderful day looking at wedding pictures, notes from friends and family, and just reflecting on how this past year went.  We both decided that we had the best first year ever and are incredibly bless to have each other.  Sean is defiantly one of a kind that balances me out and brings me so much joy.  One year in and I can't imagine my life without him :)

We did get some good laughs about how we have changed in our relationship and individually!  He told me that he thinks he knows exactly how I would act in any situation, which is probably true.  I also learned that Sean loved Spice Girls when he was younger....guess that's what they mean when they say you learn new things about your spouse everyday!  He truly is my other half and I'm so blessed to have him as my husband :)

I'm dying to post pictures of our little cottage home up in Amarillo, but I have to wait for my interior decorator, Jennifer Lipman, to come and help!  She has ALWAYS decorated my living spaces for me whether it's half a dorm room, a tiny tiled room in a house, our first apartment, and now she's coming for our cottage home.  I truly couldn't do it without her, and I have a feeling we will be on pinterest all day getting ideas for diy projects and different ideas.  I still think she should open up her own store and decorate for a living!

Speaking of DIY projects....I am taking on my first HUGE furniture project!  Sean and I are redoing his old dresser for our bedroom.  I tend to get pretty ambitious in my projects, so hopefully this one turns on ok!  I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow with the finished product!

Here are so pictures I've been meaning to post:

Dessert date with mom and dad

Crackle Barrel dessert.... delicious!

dream door knobs from our hotel in Galveston

Our last meal in our first apartment :(

Sean insist I put this on our blog :)  One of the most hilarious pictures of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment