Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr. Sean Townsend....almost


This is BASICALLY what I got to wake up to this morning...yes I'm going to brag all about my awesome husband :)  Sean has officially started 3rd year which means he gets to be in the hospital and clinic a majority of the time.  For his first round he is the in nursery...awwwww!  Yesterday was his first day and he said he loved it, not enough to do that for a career, but loved it.  He's teaching me all about the lingo and different positions....totally Grey's Anatomy (without all the cheating, sex, etc). This morning he had to be there at 6:30 am!  When he woke me up to tell me bye he had his precious little scrubs on, white coat, and his stethoscope around his neck!  He's pretty much the best looking guy I know :)

Be praying he does his work for the kingdom and is protected from temptation to be successful by the world's standards.  Pray that he has energy and that his passion only increases!

No comments:

Post a Comment