Monday, August 9, 2010

Hopefully the First of Many!

Being way out here in Lubbock, Sean and I decided we should update everybody of our fabulous journey together through blogging....since apparently it's what you do when you get married :)

Thanks to my wonderful sister (and Canton First Mondays!) our place is now finally decorated and, in my opinion, very pottery barnish!  Unless somebody just gets the itch for open plains or a Tech game, we know it will be hard for people to make it up here to visit so I'll post pictures of our place soon!  Sean has officially started his school year, while I have about 3 more weeks of summer.  Thank goodness because learning to be a housewife can be hard work....rewarding, but I have found that there's always so much to do!  I asked my sister if it will always be like that....she simply shook her head :)  Being Sean's wife has been so wonderful, and I truly do feel privileged with the role Christ has given me.  We're learning so much about each other, quirks and all, and we're finding so much joy in it.  God has blessed me with being able to marry my best friend...what could be better :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Cute blog!!!! (Friends with your sis :)

    ReplyDelete