Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday in LBK

Today has been a wonderful day!  It started off receiving a precious bracelet from my Sister in the mail!  When she came to visit us in Lubbock, she was wearing one, and I fell in love with it! Next thing I know, she sent me one in the mail!  She's always so thoughtful and giving...definitely her spiritual gift :)










This afternoon, I went up to the coffee shop to study with Sean.  We are LOVING seeing each other during the day, and sad this is the last week for it!  I finished "The Lovely Bones" today!  Weird....but good!  I could stay up at night and read it which is saying alot because normally I fall asleep when I read.  True, I was used to trying to read text books at night, but still :)

Sean has his first test on Wednesday over neuroanatomy...yikes! Of course he will rock it, but I'm sure he would appreciate some prayers too.  Pray that he will have favor with the questions, and pray that he will be able to remember all that he is studying.
(Sean studying at Daybreak...and me
distracting him by taking his picture)













So I have to brag for a second on my fabulous husband!  Yesterday, Stephanie had suggested we go get pedicures while the hubs study!  I thought this was a wonderful idea, but I didn't have enough money left in the "Mellie's Spending Money" envelope.  Sean said, "Just take some of my spending money, I don't need anything!"  Is that not the sweetest thing!  What is super cool, is that goes so much further than giving me his extra money.  It reflects the humbleness that is necessary in a marriage, and Sean having a servants heart.  I'm so blessed to have a husband that reflects Christ love for us, and is a "servant leader" in our marriage.


Today, also remember the Cotton Family in your prayers.

1 comment: