Friday, August 27, 2010

In the weeee hours of the morning



Yes I'm writing this blog at 6:45 in the morning FULLY dressed and ready to leave for school at 7:20.  Why you may ask?  The past two mornings I have woken up LATE FOR SCHOOL therefore NOT showered, therefore looking like a slacker because I'm a little late, therefore NOT being able to spend time with Jesus in the morning, therefore being a little stressed all day haha So today I decided to set my alarm at 5:45 and put it on the other side of the room to ensure I would be up in time :)  Sean thought it was pretty nasty that I didn't shower for two days, but hey I still rocked it haha

Sean and I had a WONDERFUL date night last night!  When I came home from school I worked out to "Coach Cliff's Workout Videos" and Sean, being the wonderful husband he is, picked up the dry cleaning and ran to Wal-Mart to pick up some potatoes.  (Wal-Mart is quickly becoming our go to place if we forget something, and I have to admit it's very handy!)  



After that I finally showered for the day and got all ready because I've looked like poo the last few days via no shower!  I made the Tuna Steaks with a side salad and potatoes.  You have to try this one!  The dressing is to DIE for, and it's a weight watchers meal....ps you must like sushi to enjoy it because the fish is rather raw and the dressing literally taste like Benihanas....http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/03/sesame-crusted-tuna-steak-on-arugula-5.html

Once dinner was finished, we walked over to Bahama Bucks and got shaved ice. Probably my favorite thing about Lubbock is the weather. It's the middle of August and it felt amazing last night outside! Bahama Bucks is so close to our house....which could be dangerous....but at least it's not ice cream! I got the fat free toasted coconut one and ate every bit! Sean got Hurricane Daiquiri and at 1/4 haha Once we got back, we were having so much fun he decided NOT to study! Wahoo! I'm sure I'll pay for that this weekend, but it was fun last night to have a date night :)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment