Thursday, August 12, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Married life is everything I've hoped and dreamed for...and then some :)  Living with my best friend, getting to see him everyday, and being able to serve him has been the best thing ever!  With him in school and me hanging out until student teaching starts lets just say I have some time on my hands...alot of time actually!  So I've developed an appreciation for the small stuff and loved discovering new things!  Here are some of my new, very random, favorites:


  • My new book "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold
  • Using wine corks to decorate...adds a very rustic feel.
  • Coach Cliffs Adventure Bootcamp at home work outs...a little piece of College Station bootcamp everyday! (Yes that would be Shayla and I showing off our "muscles")

  • Looking up new, fun things that I wish I could buy on Etsy like a white, ruffled, new purse! 
  • Looking up dream ways to decorate our future home
  • Skyping
  • Cooking WAY to much food for Sean and I....many of the delicious recipes are currently come from his mom!
  • Discovering new blogs!
  • Getting overly organized for student teaching
  • Bethany Getting Married

  • Reading with Sean
  • So You Think You Can Dance...wahoo!
  • Daybreak Coffee House in LBK
  • 40 & Below Boutique 
  • La Diosa Cellars with live music of course
  • Morning coffee dates with Sean
  • Looking up future roadtrips
  • Protein Shakes
  • "All Out Of" lists
    Life is good, and we're extremely blessed :)  

    Any fun new things/hobbies/crafts/shows/books/workouts/websites/restaurants/recipes I should try out?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment