Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last night Sean and I went on a "double date" with Ronnie and Stephanie Winters.  Ronnie is in med school with Sean, and Stephanie is his new precious wife!  I have loved getting to know her, and can't wait to get to know her more!  

We went to Spoonfulls, a yogurt place here, then went on a top secret med school adventure.  Even though Spoonfulls has nothing on Spoons in College Station, it is pretty delicious.  I of course got my usual toppings of strawberries, coconut, and chocolate chips :)  After that we went up to the med school and the boys gave us a tour including a top secret surprise ;)




This morning Sean and I went on a date to Crackle Barrel!  Mom and Dad sent us a gift card for our one month anniversary (so sweet), so we were able to have a breakfast date before Sean has a day of studying.  We are realizing just how poor we will be while he's in school, luckily, so is everybody else :) While Seanathan and Ronnie are studying, Stephanie and I are going up to the Tech Rec to lay out!  I cannot believe I'm doing anything related to Tech, but I guess a girl will do anything for a tan right?  Happy Weekend!

Favorite quotes love Sean to Mel
-"This is so good!  You should be a chef!"
- "You can't park by big trucks!  Those guys just don't think, open their doors, and hit yours!"
- "Do you like this song?  It sounds like you!" (talking about an AT&T commercial haha)

I'll also be making a list of "You know you're in Lubbock when..." Thanks to Stephanie Winters :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I've heard the one about parking next to trucks, doors being hit, etc SOMEWHERE before ... could be Mr T????

    ReplyDelete