Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Thanks to my wonderful sister, I'm planning out (or attempting to plan out) the meals for the week.  Part of my "being a good wife" goal is to cook dinner at home most of the nights!  So far, so good....even though the dishes are rather annoying!  Here's what is in store for this week:

Monday: Mexican Chicken with homemade guacamole
Tuesday: Homemade Lasagna with fresh french bread
Wednesday:  Savory Chicken with asparagus and rice
Thursday: Parmesan Crusted Snapper with grilled veggies and crushed potatoes


Not too bad right?

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! You'll have to post some of your recipes! I'm a big supporter in planning meals out and doing your grocery shopping this way. Trust me, during the school year, you'll be soooooo glad you don't have to worry about "what's for dinner" b/c you'll already know and have all the ingredients!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambitious! Meal planning will definitely help save money and sanity. I need to get back to doing it more. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mellie--I'm so proud of your blog! It looks great and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete